If you are incapacitated or wish to give a trusted friend or family matter the right to make important decisions on your behalf, we can prepare a power of attorney for care and a power of attorney for property to meet your needs. If you are thinking of getting your will done to make your family more secure, our firm can guide you in the right direction and can prepare your will to ensure that your wishes are expressed.